Recipe source: Artisan Bread Every Day by Peter Reinharts P.128
- Adjusted ingredients to incorporate 25% whole wheat flour. The resulting ingredients for the dough:
- 425g Roger’s bread flour
- 142g Anita’s whole wheat flour
- 24g brown sugar (next time should use honey)
- 3g yeast
- 375g water
- 11g sea salt
- 28.5g melted butter
- No need to adjust flour and water content when mixing and kneading
- Very easy and convenient recipe. Mix the dough at night, put in the fridge for overnight rise, shape and bake the next morning.
- The pretzels came up soft and tasty.
- Next time should try using more whole wheat flour and using honey instead of brown sugar